12 Week Peloton Plan - UPDATED: "Choose Your Own Peloton Adventure" version!

After all the time and hard, or at least tedious, work I put into planning out my 12 week Peloton workout plan calendar. I decided to revamp it. Although I think my original is still a good plan, I found after the first week I needed more flexibility. I realized I was going miss out on rides with friends, new rides with my favorite instructors and music and live rides. 

I also found after the first week that I was stronger then I gave myself credit for.  I needed longer strength classes, with more weight. I also figured if I am doing longer strength I might not always need as long of rides. I need the leniency to pick and choose workouts based on how my body feels that day but still the rigid schedule that will make me stick to my 12 week plan. 

So again, sticking with the original concept of circuit training in phases, like Beach Body on Demand's 80 Day Obversion and P90X, I constructed a new generalized calendar. It still checks all the boxes. Arms, Legs, Core, Total Body and Cardio, but allows me to pick the specific class for that given day. 

Click the calendar image to get your free printable. As always - No strings attached. No signing up for anything. Just save and print! I promise!

See you on the leaderboard,
Gwendy


I'd love to here about your experience. Share your story with me! Find me on Instagram @mrslanstrumontheleaderboard, don't forget to use #12weekpelotonplan! Or leave a comment here!

Comments