Why Am I Making Peloton Workout Plans?

Why Am I Making Peloton Workout Plans? Because I needed a plan! A plan that I could physically hold in my hands, look at everyday, check off boxes and hold my self accountable.

I needed more then just to ride the Bike for 20-30 minuets a day. They offer so many other classes that aren't spin. But what do I take on what day? What classes should I combine? I've heard people talk about leg days. Should I have a leg day? Or is everyday a leg day on the Peloton Bike?

We got the Peloton Bike at the beginning of 2019 and I love everything about it. The platform was great when we got the bike and they have added so many new features and resources. So many that I feel overwhelmed.  I am no health or exercise buff. My exercise training prior to getting the Peloton Bike consists of Beach Body on Demand Workouts and some random YouTube Workout videos. 

The Programs feature on the Peloton platform and the new Bootcamp options are awesome, but still wasn't what I was looking for. So I started browsing Pinterest and the Internet for Peloton Workout Plans. I mean someone had to have made one I can follow right? Nope. I found a one week plan. I found lots of blank Peloton workout planners on Etsy, among other great Peloton swag (I went right down that rabbit hole). Maybe I wasn't looking in the right spots, but I knew I needed a plan to tell me what cardio and strength to do everyday. 

Necessity is the mother of invention. So I guess I needed to create my own plan. 
I referred back to my brief stint with Beach Body on Demand. I really liked the circuit training of 80 Day Obsession and P90X.  I thought I could use that same theory to formulate a plan with Peloton Rides and Strength training. I referenced the the 80 Day Obsession Calendar to come up with my plan!  

After a lot of time on the computer switching back and forth between my calendar the the Peloton website I have finished weeks 1-4.  Wish me luck...I'll post updates here and on Instagram. 
Feel free to follow me @mrslanstrumontheleaderboard on the IG!

See you on the leaderboard,
Gwendy



Share your story with me! Find me on Instagram @mrslanstrumontheleaderboard, don't forget to use #12weekpelotonplan! Or leave a comment here!


Comments