12 Week Peloton Workout Plan: Weeks 1 - 4

I finally finished putting together weeks 1-4 of my 12 week workout plan. 

I went back to the only other fitness experience I had, Beach Body on Demand. I love the idea of circuit training in phases. I took the 80 Day Obsession Calendar and tried my best to modify it to Peloton Rides, Bootcamps, Strength and Stretches in 45 minutes or less, using rides as my cardio portion. Hopefully no more plateaus, a different type of workout every day to  keep your muscles guessing!

Click the calendar image to get your free printable for Weeks 1-4. No strings attached. No signing up for anything. Just save and print! I promise!

And guess what!? When I am done with week 5-8 and 9-12 those will be here and free to download too! Check back! 


I'd love to here about your experience. Share your story with me! Find me on Instagram @mrslanstrumontheleaderboard, don't forget to use #12weekpelotonplan! Or leave a comment here!



Comments